School District Services
Positive Cost-Effective Outcomes for Students
CNNH is committed to working with school districts to assure positive outcomes in a cost effective manner. We are equipped to evaluate children to determine if they meet criteria for the Title 6A educational classification categories of “Other Health Impaired”, “Autistic”, “Emotionally Disturbed”, “Cognitively Impaired”, “Multiply Disabled”, “Preschool Child with a Disability”, “Specific Learning Disability”, and “Traumatic Brain Injury”.
We provide services tailored to the individual needs of each school district including:
- Neurological and Neuropsychiatric Evaluations
- Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- In-Class Behavioral Supports and Management Plans
- Curriculum Development
- Staff Training
- Parent Training
- Autism Classroom Development
- Development of functional and quantifiable goals and objectives for IEPs
- Autism Evaluations including the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS)
- Music Therapy
- Dance Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy
- Computerized assessments for ADHD
- Computerized assessments for Concussion
His grades at school have changed from C’s and D’s to A’s and B’s. His teacher notes that Colin is notably more engaged, participative and confident. He even helps others in his class, now, and his confidence is much improved. It is wonderful to see how proud he is of his accomplishments!
— Theresa M.