LegoLand Sensory Nights
Sep 17th | 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Philadelphia has teamed up with The Ruttenberg® Autism Center and MusicWorks® to provide a sensory friendly LEGO® experience on select months below from 5-7 pm each date.
Special accommodations include the below:
- Tickets now only $8.00!
- Staff training by The Ruttenberg® Autism Center
- Music therapy information from MusicWorks®
- Reduction of sound and light levels in certain areas
- Quiet spaces
- A reduced Center capacity
- Social Stories created by The Ruttenberg® Autism Center are available below and will be available onsite
2019 Dates: (Subject to change)
- January 22nd
- March 19th
- April 9th
- July 23rd
- September 17h
- November 19th
Click here for our social story experience and what to expect prior to your arrival
Click here for our social story on safety tips
Click here for our social story on parent tips
*Please note this is a special event for families with children and adolescents 17 and under on the autism spectrum
You can purchase tickets at the door the day of the event. Pre-purchased tickets are also available (and encouraged) –
Click here to purchase!