March is National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month. National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month is committed to raising awareness of the disorder as well as the ongoing research efforts being done to find new treatments and hopefully a cure.
Here are some Cerebral Palsy resources you may find useful:
- Did You Know: 6 Facts About Cerebral Palsy – Facts about Cerebral Palsy you should know from our Clinical Research Coordinator Cathy Smith.
- Paint The World Green for Cerebral Palsy Awareness – Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day is Friday, March 25th.
- Six Ways You Can Get Involved During Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month – the Cerebral Palsy Guide has put together this great list of what you can do to help raise awareness about Cerebral Palsy during the month of March.
- United Cerebral Palsy Resource Guide – The United Cerebral Palsy organization has been around since 1949. They offer a lot of great CP information and resources.
- Stories About Cerebral Palsy – The Mighty is a wonderful website all about people who face disability. The stories about people with Cerebral Palsy are quite inspiring.
Of course there are so many more websites and resources that exist about Cerebral Palsy and raising Cerebral Palsy awareness. You can help spread the word by sharing this article and following us on our social media profiles as we share CP related content this month.
The Center for Neurological and Neurodevelopmental Health offers evaluations, treatments and support for parents of children with Cerebral Palsy. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (855) 852-8150 or click here to request an appointment.